You would like to let your property for a longer period of time?
Letting to long stay expats is a reliable way to guarantee long-term occupation of your property. People On The Move Expat Rentals has a thorough understanding of the Amsterdam expat rental property market. We assist the letting of your property from the start to the end of the rental period, find matching tenants and function as a spokesman on behalf of or besides the property owner throughout the rental period. In this way you enjoy the benefits and let us deal with the practical and or financial side of the letting of your property. You can contact us by telephone or by filling out the contactform, We will contact you as soon as possible.
Our rental services include the following services:
- Intake, inventory of letting demands and possibilities
- Drafting the mediation contract
- Drafting of a property report after your demands including a letting advice based on our knowledge, experience and the current rental market including inspection report
- Taking pictures of property and drafting property description in Dutch and English
- Submit to our property listings
- Placement of property on our own websites and those of aprox. 15 national and international websites such as Pararius.nl
- Active exposure of property to potential tenants
- Active exposure within network and fellow rental property estate agents
- Planning and assisting property sightings
- Contract negotiations and drafting rental contract
- Screening tenant
- Collecting deposit and first month’s rent
- Check-in tenant
- First point of contact during rental period (besides property owner)
- Checkout tenant.
What does it cost?
After successful mediation to letting your rental property you pay People on the Move Expat Rentals 8% of the total of one year’s rent or proportionally to the amount of months that your property has been let consecutively to one and the same tenant to a maximum of twelve months. The fee is excluding 21% taxes (VAT).