People On The Move Expat Rentals actively searches for a rental property.
How does it work?
You are looking for a rental property. You fully leave the search of your ideal rental property to People On The Move Expat Rentals. After an inventory of your wishes and demands and a personal intake we offer you an overview of the current rental possibilities. The Amsterdam rental property market is constantly moving. We aim to find every client an appropriate property. Already interested in our services? Please, fill out the contactform and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your personal needs and current possibilities. Do you want to register straight away? Please, register by filling out our Register and Search form and press submit. We will contact you straight away and immediately start our search.
What do we offer?
- Inventory of rental wishes and demands
- Advice on current rental possibilities on the basis of your wishes and demands
- Active property search within and outside our extensive network.
- Planning and making appointments for a sighting tour.
- Car service from airport, hotel or apartment.
- Drive and guide the sighting tour
- Advice on price and contract negotiation
- Supply practical and useful information
- Provide a legally correct and sound rental contract
- Assist check in
- Organise gas, water, electricity, television, cable and internet services.
- Your contact during the rental period
- Assist check out
What does it cost?
After a successful mediation to a rental property you pay People On The Move Expat Rentals a fee of one-month rent plus 21% taxes (VAT).
We work according to the principle of no cure, no pay.